|Position||GRAPHIC TEAM LEAD|
|Job Type||FULL TIME|
Knoxed Infotech has zeal and expertise in technology and innovation to make your dreams a reality. We are an ISO-TUV
certified company with experience in the market of over 10 years. The following are some of the services we provide:
|Knoxed Training||At Knoxed Infotech, we believe in our staff potential and aim to support all staff and develop their skills through comprehensive
training and development programs. In line with this, we are providing a training facility to employees like Department training
and business skills development training. For this purpose, the company is investing over Rs. 200,000 and believes that
enhancing staff skill sets will prove to be mutually beneficial in the longer run.|
KNOXED TRAINING DETAILS
• PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
• 5W 1H (Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How)
• Quality Module - Think before you act
• Knoxed Document Process
• Thinking in colour
• Myers Briggs
• Learning to delegate
• SMART methodology
• Meeting and Agenda structure
|Job Summary||We are looking for a qualified Graphic Team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.|
|Key areas of responsibilities||• Conceptualize, design and develop outstanding creative based on written/verbal briefs that are given by the client servicing team |
• Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation/improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership
• Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start to finish
• Identify user needs and business requirements
• Substantiate design approach with analysis & projections for improvements in key metrics
• Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams
• During the implementation phase respond to day-to-day questions from developers, project managers. Also work with QA to identify, document, and verify bug fixes
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and to senior executives
• Must be a self-starter that can create schedules and define the scope of work even when there are no clear requirements and direction
• Proven ability delivering high-quality designs to customers
• Strong ability to communicate your design vision and defend your design decisions
• A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• As a senior member of the team, it is essential that you collaborate, encourage and support the junior members of the team. This will be across all projects you work on, breathing a fresh perspective across our brands.
• Work within client guidelines to produce innovative designs.
• Produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work.
• Work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines and always aware of budgets.
• Demonstrate strong project management skills: should take ownership of a task/project with excellent attention to detail.
• Have a responsible and positive attitude toward projects.
• Evaluate and elevate the performance of creative personnel
• Constantly assess and resolve complex creative challenges and quality issues.
• Gain all necessary approvals to move projects forward.
• Build important relationships with clients and help the Company move the relationship to one of value and respect.
• Maintain a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients. Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting mutually-agreed deadlines.
• Coach, counsel, mentor, and inspire.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Education, Experience and skills required||• Master's or Bachelors in Fine Arts/Applied Arts/Graphic/multimedia|
• MBA/PG/Diploma in management would be preferable
• Be comfortable sketching or quickly mocking up and communicating design ideas
• Expert level skills in Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other associated design tools
• Rock solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
• Skill in web designing will be an added advantage.
• Excellent english communication-verbal/written
• Experience –
• Min 3 to 5 years of experience
• Experience with HTML 5 and CSS3 & Implementing your designs
• Experience in handling a team of at least above 3 member as team leader is a must
|Salary||SALARY: RS. ₹45,000.00 TO ₹55,000.00 /MONTH (DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL OF SKILLS)|
|Knoxed Skills||• English (Communication And Interpersonal)|
• Team Work
• Code of Conduct
• IQ (Listening skills, writing, read)
• Time Management
• Proactive skills
• Skills Grasping
• Assertiveness Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Applied Skills
• Leadership Quality
• Innovator Skills
• Print media handling
• Web design