|Job Type||FULL TIME|
Knoxed Infotech has zeal and expertise in technology and innovation to make your dreams a reality. We are an ISO-TUV
certified company with experience in the market of over 10 years. The following are some of the services we provide:
|Knoxed Training||At Knoxed Infotech, we believe in our staff potential and aim to support all staff and develop their skills through comprehensive
training and development programs. In line with this, we are providing a training facility to employees like Department training
and business skills development training. For this purpose, the company is investing over Rs. 200,000 and believes that
enhancing staff skill sets will prove to be mutually beneficial in the longer run.|
KNOXED TRAINING DETAILS
• PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
• 5W 1H (Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How)
• Quality Module - Think before you act
• Knoxed Document Process
• Thinking in colour
• Myers Briggs
• Learning to delegate
• SMART methodology
• Meeting and Agenda structure
|Job Summary||We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Responsibilities include team management, strategizing deals and supplier search.|
|Key areas of responsibilities||Managerial skills - Responsible for team performance and KPI, assessing team skills, highlighting
(and suggesting improvements for) employee strengths and weaknesses.|
• Responsible for daily/weekly meetings with the Procurement Director.
• Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
• Developing, maintaining and timely revising of purchase policy in alignment with an organisation’s goals.
• Developing and implementing profitable sourcing strategies.
• Building and managing the business relationship with suppliers, resolving claims, disputes with them, contracting with them, liaise with them for timely and quality delivery, research for new suppliers.
• Maintains a record of orders placed and material received, getting them checked against specifications given in the contract.
• Preparing tender documentation, involved in writing up contracts and terms of sales.
• Responsible for order placement timing, supply-demand alignment, material replenishment and supplier performance.
• Continuously monitor and analyse supplier performance.
• Create weekly/monthly/annual reports for team/supplier/client performance.
|Education, Experience and skills required||Qualification: MBA. Minimum 5 years experiecne, with minimum 3 years of managerial experience.|
• Dealing with suppliers, Negotiation, Purchase Order, relationship management
• Good communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management
• Managerial skills (Responsible for team performance)
|Salary||SALARY: ₹45,000.00 TO ₹55,000.00 /MONTH (DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL OF SKILLS)|
|Knoxed Skills||English (Communication And Interpersonal)|
Code of Conduct
IQ (Listening skills, writing, read)
English writing capability
Knoxed Problem Solving Process