|Position||ONLINE SALES MANAGER|
|Job Type||FULL TIME|
Knoxed Infotech has zeal and expertise in technology and innovation to make your dreams a reality. We are an ISO-TUV
certified company with experience in the market of over 10 years. The following are some of the services we provide:
|Knoxed Training||At Knoxed Infotech, we believe in our staff potential and aim to support all staff and develop their skills through comprehensive
training and development programs. In line with this, we are providing a training facility to employees like Department training
and business skills development training. For this purpose, the company is investing over Rs. 200,000 and believes that
enhancing staff skill sets will prove to be mutually beneficial in the longer run.|
KNOXED TRAINING DETAILS
• PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
• 5W 1H (Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How)
• Quality Module - Think before you act
• Knoxed Document Process
• Thinking in colour
• Myers Briggs
• Learning to delegate
• SMART methodology
• Meeting and Agenda structure
|Job Summary||Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead our digital and e-commerce sales team. You will be managing a team to maintain and build sales via online channels and will be responsible for their performance, as well as serve as the main point of contact between your team and the management.|
|Key areas of responsibilities||• Managing a team of people to meet department goals and targets.|
• Responsible for achieving and mointering the KPI of the team.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Maintains sales staff by hiring and training employees.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Systematically organize and manage digital content (images, videos, copy) for multiple products.
• Update existing product content on both brand and key retailer websites, while adding new products where applicable.
• Coordinate with brand and marketing teams to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly distributed.
• Manage online merchandising, advertising, and marketing for our Ecommerce sites, Ebay, Amazon and other brand pages.
• Working with online sales platforms to make sure products are live and customers are able to purchase items.
|Education, Experience and skills required||Qualification: MBA |
• Experience - 3-8 years in Digital sales with minimum 3 years of managerial experience
• Need managerial skills
• Good communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management
• Knowledge and experience of digital and eCommerce sales
|Salary||SALARY: ₹45,000.00 TO ₹55,000.00 /MONTH (DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL OF SKILLS)|
|Knoxed Skills||English (Communication And Interpersonal)|
Code of Conduct
IQ (Listening skills, writing, read)
Digital Sales knowledge
Ecommerce Product sales
Amazon Platform Handling
Ecommerce Product sales